When you are using Microsoft Office Setup Applications, sometimes, it may stopped working.
If an Office application such as Word or Excel isn’t working correctly, sometimes restarting it will fix the problem.
If restarting doesn’t work, then you have to try repairing it.
For complete application download visit www.office.com/setup
How to Repair A Microsoft Office Application in Windows 10?
Click the Start button > Control Panel.
- From Category view, under Programs, select Uninstall a program.
- Click the Office product you want to repair, and then click Change.
- Depending if your copy of Office is Click-to-run or an MSI-based install, do the following for your Office installation type
- Follow the remaining instructions on the screen to complete the repair.
Is my Office Click-to-Run or MSI-based?
- Open an Office application, such as Outlook or Word.
- Go to File > Account or Office Account.
If you see an “Update Options” item, you have a Click-to-Run installation. If you don’t see the “Update Options” item, you have an MSI-based install.
for more help & support visit: www.office.com/setup.