If you want to Cutover migration to Office setup 365, then you need to
Verify the domain for Cutover migration to Office setup 365
then connect your Office 365 to Email System
& then Create the Cutover Migration Batch
How to Create the Cutover Migration Batch?
In a cutover migration, on-premises mailboxes are migrated to Office 365 in a single migration batch.
- In the Exchange admin center, go to Recipients > Migration.
- Choose New > Migrate to Exchange Online.
On the Select a migration type page, choose Cutover migration > next.
- On the Confirm the migration endpoint page, the migration endpoint information is listed. Verify the information and then choose next.
On the Move configuration page, type the name (cannot contain spaces or special characters) of the migration batch, and then choose next. The batch name is displayed in the list of migration batches on the Migration page after you create the migration batch.
- On the Start the batch page, choose one of the following:
- Automatically start the batch: The migration batch is started as soon as you save the new migration batch with a status of Syncing.
- Manually start the batch later: The migration batch is created but is not started. The status of the batch is set to Created. To start a migration batch, select it on the migration dashboard, and then choose Start.
- Choose new to create the migration batch.
The new migration batch is displayed on the migration dashboard.
For more details, visit : www.office.com/setup